Terms of Service
Updated July 7, 2023
Please read these Terms of Service before using Our Website.
For the purposes of these Terms of Service:
- Terms of Service (also referred as “Terms”) refers to these Terms of Service that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Website.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hoʻike Networks, Inc. dba Pacxa.
- Website refers to http://www.pacxa.com.
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website.
- Device refers to any device that can access the Website.
- Personal Data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself.
These are the Terms of Service governing the use of this Website and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms of Service set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Website.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. We advise You to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms of Service. Upon termination, Your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Website. Your use of the Website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Changes to These Terms of Service
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Changes to these Terms of Service are effective when they are posted on this page.
By continuing to access or use Our Website after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, You can contact us: