Updated July 7, 2023
We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only the information necessary to provide the assistance that you request.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hoʻike Networks, Inc. dba Pacxa.
- Website refers to http://www.pacxa.com.
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website.
- Device refers to any device that can access the Website.
Information We Collect
- Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself . Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address, the pages of our Website that You visit, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
- Personal Data. Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. We will not collect Your Personal Data unless you choose to provide such information. This may include information such as Your name, email address, and phone number.
Use and Maintenance of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to evaluate and improve our Website. We may keep Personal Data for an unlimited period of time.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. We advise You to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that You visit.