Backup and Disaster Recovery
Protect your people and your data with backup and DR
Be resilient in this new world of work.
We’ll handle every step of the process with cost-effective packages built for every organization. Protect your business with industry-leading backup and disaster recovery solutions, and a trusted local partner.
What are Backup and Disaster Recovery?
Backup is the process of creating one or multiple copies of data to be restored in the case of a data loss event.
Disaster recovery (DR) is the plan and procedures for rapidly recovering or continuing IT operations after an outage.
Both are highly essential to seamless business continuity when issues occur. Whether minor or major, disruptions in IT operations can cause costly and sometimes irreparable damage if a business doesn’t plan its backup and DR options in advance.
Benefits of Backup and Disaster Recovery
Pacxa’s backup and DR offerings allow businesses of all sizes to leverage enterprise-grade protection.
- Save time and resources by letting our experts handle all the planning.
- Work with confidence knowing your data is secured and your DR plan is ready to go.
- Scale with changing demands and pay only for what you need.
Defend against ransomware and other cyberattacks.
Ransomware, a malware that uses encryption to hold a victim’s data at ransom, has recently gained popularity amongst bad actors, targeting companies of all industries and sizes.
Here are the facts, according to a report by Aberdeen:
- About two-thirds of ransomware attacks are successful in infecting at least one endpoint, and more than half of successful attacks subsequently expand to infect multiple endpoints.
- For companies with 1,000 employees and 10 TB of data to backup and recover, the median annual cost of a ransomware attack is $490K with a 10% chance that costs will be more than $2.5M.
With backup and DR solutions built and managed by Pacxa, even if your files are encrypted, your backups will be safe and available for restore without having to pay a ransom.
Choose the right fit for your organization
[email protected] | 808-585-0444